It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm

All times are UTC

Monsters I hate 

Post Monsters I hate
    List of the monsters I hate:
  • Shotgun Soldiers, because they "pack a punch".
  • Machinegun Soldiers, because they're fast and deathly
  • Gunners, because they're fast, they're bad and their grenades give me a headache
  • Chicks, because they have a rocket launcher, fortunately, they're slow
  • Supertanks, because they have more hit points than normal tanks
  • Flyers, because they're fast and they have rapid fire
  • Icarus', because they also have rapid fire and they have more hit points than flyers
  • Beasts, for well-known issues
  • And finally and my worst enemy:
  • THE MTFCKR TECHNICIAN, because they have rapid fire, they have a strong attack, they're strong and have too much hit points for God's Sake!

3.Complete Challenge Mode.In Progress
4.Buy me a better PC.Done.
5.Get me a better internet connection.Done

Mon May 12, 2008 10:03 pm
Champion in solo and duo and trio

Post Re: Monsters I hate
Beasts? Do you mean mutants? For all of the monsters I agree, but the Chick. The Chick is one of the easiest because they're so slow.

Tue May 13, 2008 5:30 am

My hated ones are the Heavy Tanks, cause they're fast and tough as hell. The Berserker for being almost half as fast as you and those damn flyer noobs.

Tue May 13, 2008 6:37 am

The Berserker is tough in narrow areas. It's a piece of cake if you keep your distance. Be economical and shoot him with a blaster.

Tue May 13, 2008 8:29 am

Yeah, that works in Quake 4, but on nightmare mode in coopordie... I'll stick with my MG. And isn't ALL of Quake 2 tight and narrow by todays standards in games?

Wed May 14, 2008 6:49 pm

My number 1 opponent is the gunner. His grenades drive me mad. And he's so precise. :(
And also, the 'artillery-mode' gladiators are also very dangerous. By standing still they aim better than most ones.
And parasites? I also hate. When they attack, they can't miss. Pesky little creatures.

Fri May 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Gunners grenades are my worst enemy. I can be walking along innocently only to be whacked down from 100 health to 8 in about 2 seconds. It's really stupid.

Sat May 17, 2008 4:40 am

And, his animation for preparing to fire grenades is so quick that you can't react immediately, in the contrast of Tanks and Tank Commanders, which take about 3 seconds to fire their rockets and you can hide at that time.

Sat May 17, 2008 5:47 am

And the gladiator is almost harmless if you keep moving unpredictably Playing co-op, I now know how super freakin' fast the marines can move. It's like the Crysis nanosuit in maximum speed mode.

Sat May 17, 2008 3:48 pm

A little correction:
  • Gunners, because their grenades use to instant hit me and kill me. They are my worst enemies, since every gunner in the early levels has killed me atleast once, and that's a lot to say. They can hit you easily, specially the grenades since they beat my dodging tactic
  • Tankcommanders/tanks, because they are very resistant. Their blaster attacks is what usually kills me. My tactic is to dodge their rockets, bullets and blasters, but the bullets spread and usually get you. The bullets aren't much of a pain, though.
  • Flyers, because they are so annoying. I kill them with blasters because I can't stand losing ammo in such useless, annoying and weak enemies.
  • Beasts, their idle sound gets me alert. I just hate them, it can even be said I'm actually afraid of them since I can't stand having them around and I keep running away. Worse thing is they melee, and they always appear behind you.
  • Parasites: They are quick, undodgeable and take a whole load of health from you! The worst thing is that there's no way to dodge them, and when they attack you from behind or both sides they are deadly!
  • Boss2: It's practically a hovering Supertank (tank from last jail level), that is hard to dodge and kill. It has lots of hitpoints and is tough, but he's pretty stupid since he goes to walls and aims to me but shoots objects inbetween and hurts himself.

Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 pm