It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC

Bronze, Silver, Gold and PLATINUM stars 
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Bronze, Silver, Gold and PLATINUM stars
here is just 1 star: gold star which is gained by doing challenge mod, let's add more game mods (like challenge mode and regular):

-Regular (the currently regular mod) , if you end game in regular mod you will gain a BRONZE star and it doesn't count for memberlist.php?g=7&mode=group&sk=m&sd=d . (only alone)

-Classic Challenge (the currently challenge mod) , if you end game in classic challenge mod you will earn a SILVER star.

-Challenge, my added xmlrules because game is hard through my monsters, if you end game in challenge mod you will earn a GOLD star

-Coop or die, i will make the game HARDCORE through xmlrules and single way to complete the game will be COOPERATE, if you end this game you will earn a PLATINUM star.

-Blaster, the Keeshu's mod where you have to beat game only using the blaster, if you complete the game you will earn a light PLATINUM star.

reply here your think

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

Post LEGENDS group
and 1 more thing, let's add 1 more group: LEGENDS, there are players which are very active (like xRDVx) or have contributed to Coop or Die and don't play it anymore like Crusard and Judicator Omega.

Pat must reply on this topic..

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 pm
Profile YIM
Champion in quartet

Post Re: Bronze, Silver, Gold and PLATINUM stars
Even if I'm a active member (though during this last days I'ven't joined into a Coop or Die game) I don't think it would be rewarded... The Legend status is made by members, and shouldn't be selected by Pat or anyone else. Why?

Well.. We could have a Legend if is someone that was a good member and there is people that still remember about him/her, that marked the comunity. That's what a legend is made of: Doing something or marking the comunity somehow that people remember and tell the new members that was made by that member, like Real-Life Legends...

About the first post (that you should have used the Edit buttom, it is there for something :D ) it may be even funny.. but that would be generating a whole confusion because that owudl mean changing actual Gold Stars to Silver stars, also, with recent modification (missing charlie and SS on base1 and so on), people would say they just beat it on a harder mode than what it is now... And note that you're not the unique adding xmlrules... just saying.

However, isn't something that 3-4 flies + master should decide.. but something that worth the whole comunity.. meaning that EVERYONE, i mean, EVERYONE, should participate in. Else they could complain that we took the desition and that wouldn't be good.

But.. I like people being creative :D Jsut after using the creativity, use the logic and try to find every place that the Idea could be attacked and destroyed, and find a solution to that :D

xRDVx wrote: "Humans can dream... and so do I."
mik1 wrote: "i like boys"

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 pm

legends: i mean you because you have 150 posts !!!

the stars: my xmlrules works only on my servers, i don't know why, pat may will debbug this ; about stars, i really forget about other players can add xmlrules TOO ! but the blaster challenge? it works for a platinum star and i still can do a quake 2 that is IMPOSSIBLE alone through xmlrules :D and some new secrets on it..

some coop tehniques:

-double attack: if there is a gunner or berserk or chick... then 2 players will use super shotgun to kill it fast
-when someone is hurt and a monster attacks him then fast, stun the monster for 1 second with a weapon or go to the hurt player's body because you will take damage and the hurt player will be safe

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile YIM

pat, this is possible? (the platinum star)

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile YIM
Champion in quartet

Andrei, actually, the bronze star would be useless, since you only need someone that already done everything to jump over unit 9, and kill Makron... WITH BLASTERS...

And... the rest... iono.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm

forget about the bronze,silver and new gold star, i wanna know if pat may add the platinum because bronze is useless, silver is the actually gold star and the new gold star, i can't only do the xmlrules, someone (like you) can do them too and platinum, it can be a really challenge

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 am
Profile YIM
Champion in solo and duo and trio

The more the challenges and the ranks the better. That way people will always have something to complete and to rise in the Hall of Fame.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Champion in quartet

RANKs! We'll have ranks :P

though I would be the best Epic Fail ever :P Got 4 stars and nothing else :oops:

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm

@xRDVx: this is because you was only AFK in our game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Profile YIM