Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 pm It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 Cooperative Challenge 
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Cooperative Challenge
Well.. that's the name of my mod (puts on a "Suggestive face" :mrgreen: ).
Some people that played it might already know the name.
And yes, I'm once again remaking it! For the.. 3rd time? :roll:

This time, it's planned to be less "CHALLENGING" (Impossible) and more enjoyable. More balanced actually. :D

I even made a notepad file containing the upcoming features :lol:. I'll be posting here when I've finished making each of the version listed in that file, aswell as putting a link to the most recent version of the mod.

Here's the notepad file I've been talking about: http://www.2shared.com/document/T_Bwrs1J/CC_upcoming_features.html

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:09 pm Profile YIM

Post Re: Cooperative Challenge
ANDREI wrote:
Well.. that's the name of my mod (puts on a "Suggestive face" :mrgreen: ).
Some people that played it might already know the name.
And yes, I'm once again remaking it! For the.. 3rd time? :roll:

This time, it's planned to be less "CHALLENGING" (Impossible) and more enjoyable. More balanced actually. :D

I even made a notepad file containing the upcoming features :lol:. I'll be posting here when I've finished making each of the version listed in that file, aswell as putting a link to the most recent version of the mod.

Here's the notepad file I've been talking about: http://www.2shared.com/document/T_Bwrs1J/CC_upcoming_features.html

looking forward to paly new version ;)

Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:31 pm Profile

Post Re: Cooperative Challenge
Oh well... the main reason I formatted the computer (actually C - the windows partition -) was because of two things:
-Firstly, one of my Hard Drives had problems (the files were becoming corrupted). I tried lots of stuffs, such as checking for bad sectors and defragmenting, but nothing worked :P
-Secondly, I had Windows 7 (because Win XP didn't 2 weeks ago, when I formatted the computer because I had a new motherboard)

Okay, now what's the problem? My Quake 2 was on the Hard Drive that made problems, and guess what! That Hard Drive isn't even recognized! My logical answer for the Hard Drive problems is the fact that it's very old :x.

Tl;dr: I don't have got Quake 2 and my mod anymore, but I'm trying to get the Hard Drive working so that I may not lose the files I've got on it, including Q2...

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Last edited by ANDREI on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 am Profile YIM
 [ 3 posts ]