Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:16 am It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 ANDREI monsters 
Champion in solo and duo

Post Re: ANDREI monsters
It's fun to play with even more enemies than normal (on top of the extra & randomized enemy placements in CoopOrDie) but that spawn on top of you at the start of a map bug's a bit annoying. Any plans to add more monsters to each unit or is it only just going to be extra enemies for the first 3 units?

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 am Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

I`ve done the campaign with ANDREI monsters just once. Back then I was terribly lucky, as just those tiny soldiers were spawning on me. I could crush them by throrwing a grenade nearby (and damaging myself as well, tho :D).
But yeah, if we use O, we maybe get to finish the NADFREI monsters somehow.\ (I don`t like doing that, tho).

Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 am Profile
Champion in solo and duo

I suppose if I saved the Invulnerability you get in the Lost Station for that, I could destroy them in an emergency by using grenades and not throwing the grenade (holding it until it explodes), but if a large group of tougher enemies spawns that'll be costly in grenades. I have to remember to try and run out of the start area ASAP in every map...

One thing I've noticed about this bug - it only seems to happen when you enter a map for the second time. So if you enter a map, turn around and hit the elevator to exit, then reenter, it'll hit. It means that secret levels are dangerous because the bug will kick in once you enter the level you were in before. It might be possible to avoid this by clearing the level completely before exiting the current map (except in cases like Installation where a part of the level is blocked off until you revisit).

Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Privateer wrote:
Any plans to add more monsters to each unit or is it only just going to be extra enemies for the first 3 units?

Here is a list of currently 'modified' maps (more monsters and items), but you might have to decypher the maps' "aesthetic" names (in example: base1 is "Outer base")

But back to the question: basically, anyone can (or should be able to) 'modify' the maps and then ask Pat to add their contribution. (shamefully though, I didn't continue what I had begun in the past)

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:19 pm Profile YIM
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3