It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC

If a player that is not host dies..... 
Champion in solo and duo and quartet

Post If a player that is not host dies.....
If a Player that is not host dies. It resets all portals EXCEPT the current map portal. However, if the host dies, all portals are closed, and the current map portal is not even there (not useable).

So, I'm wondering is this: Can you continue if only a player that is not host dies, complete challenge mode and still get stars on challenge mode?

I can understand that it's allowed, cause it'd be sorta forgiving to the players that are not host and experience lag. I can also understand that it's not allowed cause if one person dies, it should be restarted from level 1 no matter what.

I just wasn't sure if Pat knew about this or not.

Also, if someone switches from regular to challenge without restarting quake 2, and then presses o. The person will be in challenge mode with regular mode items. I havent tested to see if it actually makes the save for challenge mode with the regular mode items yet. Just was wondering if you knew about this too. =p

Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:30 am
Admin

Post Re: If a player that is not host dies.....
Keeshu wrote:
If a Player that is not host dies. It resets all portals EXCEPT the current map portal. However, if the host dies, all portals are closed, and the current map portal is not even there (not usable).
THanks for the bug report, I will try to correct it ASAP.

Keeshu wrote:
if someone switches from regular to challenge without restarting quake 2, and then presses o. The person will be in challenge mode with regular mode items
Was already on my to do list, I will try to correct it ASAP too.

I should correct these 2 bugs from the worldserver side, without any change on the DLL.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile WWW