Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC

[ 4 posts ] 
 Fill me in on the goods 
Post Fill me in on the goods
sorry to post a new Topic so soon but i want to know the basic (sence theres no boot camp) how i play with others, wats challenger mode and how to activate it, also who are the big CO of all this other than Marine Commanding General and Leader of this Mission to save Earth. Who i need to know to fit in the place and how to play with others in CM=(Challenger Mode)? PS can any 1 teach me a little about the lang of C++ am reading about it but i need a compiler (i am flat broke like a dead dog :( )so i cant buy one (this is were Kazaa comes in :wink: hehehe. Thx Pat and Staff for your time to make this mod for us PC freaks and some with no lifes to live (Me :( *crys* ) GJ man hope u get wat u want out of this :D

Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:22 am
Post Re: Fill me in on the goods
Razor Wolf wrote:
sorry to post a new Topic so soon

Hum ... sorry to answer you so late :lol:

Razor Wolf wrote:
wats challenger mode and how to activate it

Regarding your account (currently Mission 3 in challenge mode), you seem to have understoud by yourself ;)

Razor Wolf wrote:
can any 1 teach me a little about the lang of C++ ...

You can ask this in the General forum of QuakeSrc.

Razor Wolf wrote:
Thx Pat and Staff for your time to make this mod for us PC freaks

no prob, I'm a PC freaks too 8)

PS : Good summer, and good luck with the challenge mode.

Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:45 am
Post Thx -=General=- Pat Sir
Thx man i got wind when i was snooping around with your site and found out bout the challenger mode am goin to past this cos i did it on the ps1 version of q2 and my uncle sis it with the n64 version the only game i can tell u i beat and was proud of it was DOOM 64 till this day i love playing it mostly at night cos its spookyer then :? but hell never look good in the day so... :twisted: :arrow: anyway thx for the prep i goin to need the luck i never beat q2 sence i had it so it well b hard. Np on the replys dude better late than never :wink: :lol: :D :o

Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:03 am
Post I BEAT PUNISHMENT :D
i SLAYED THE SUN OF A GUN JORG in punishment with only a blaster and rn in the portal like a little sissy, AND AM HAPPY MY FIRST STEP TO GLORY!! :D :roll:

Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:48 am
 [ 4 posts ]