Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 10:43 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:43 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 This is too Strange 
Post This is too Strange
Pat i dont know y this happens when Odd join my game all the portals vanished then after i started over the server we could not join one another because the server list didnt show anything for a wile. But that not wat angers me. I join his game and was playing i got 999 ms/ ping and died on his game. now how is it count in my profile y i got to start over again cos i died in his game server and never loged in on my profile to use it :cry: this a said day for me i got a death due to 999 ping and cos of that i got to start over ITS NOT RIGHT I TELL U :cry: :cry:

Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:55 am
Post Re: This is too Strange
Razor Wolf wrote:
when Odd join my game all the portals vanished then after i started over the server we could not join one another because the server list didnt show anything for a wile.

It is typical of a worldserver shutdown. It occur sometime, sorry :/

Razor Wolf wrote:
I join his game and was playing i got 999 ms/ ping

It is not due to the worldserver, only related to the link between you and Odd

Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:16 pm
yea he got a 56k there man when he host the ping shhoots to 900 or above
same when i host with him on his gos to 900 or somtimes drop to 400 or 500 and above. thx

Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:45 am
 [ 3 posts ]