It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC

Idea i been thinking about 
Post Idea i been thinking about
Pat i been thinking about the Rank system u guys were working on i was thing u did it like this in the next version of coop or die. Like in the Marines Corps u have Ranks Lnt. Sgt. ect. wat if we put thos in the game like on skins, to be more pacific if u ever played gloom u notice the grunts wearing Pads wat if u put the Rank symbols on the Pads and then make a Rpg like mode in it. Like when a newbi join in hes a Recrute(for give any of my mis spellings) and only get a blaster, then u make a boot camp map(s) that makes the recrute advacne to a Lnt or Sgt. and given weapons like Lnt. shotgun or Machinegun with normal armor (25 to 40) the person pick which he want and sargent get SShotgun or Chaingun or Machine or a Combo type SShotgun and machine withmedium armor (50 to 100*yellow armor). For advanve it goin by rank give them a gun. The highest class wat it is a commander or wat not i forgot he gets to pick any 2 guns are armor green, yellow, or red, wat he likes. I hope u understand wat i mean. :?

Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:39 pm