Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC

[ 6 posts ] 
 Sorry but I'm busy :/ 
Post Sorry but I'm busy :/
Excuse me if I'm not answer to all your forum messages (and emails) very quicly, but I'm currently very busy with my work (IRL).

Yesterday, I have personnaly tested the KMQuake2 engine/dll adapted to COOP or DIE and found some little communication bugs. They need to be corrected before release.
Knightmare and me are looking at the code, I hope it will be solved quickly. The release of KMQ2 for COOP or DIE will probably be a good test for the Knightmare engine.

CU

Pat

Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:14 pm
So what's the percentage of your progress on the next version?

Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:09 pm
Got only a problem related to the new protocol used by Knightmare engine. It's a good protocol enhancement, but can be a problem if in a first step KMQ2 engine live with other engines (other players won't be able to join KMQ2 servers).
I will maybe force everybody to use KMQ2 for a short period (2-3 week) then, depending the feedback, I will definitively turn to KMQ2.

Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:57 pm
I actually wouldn't mind u forcing us to use kmquake2 engien cuz it's a good engien along with others.Besides I have to wait now for cod to support it cuz no matter what engien I use for cod,even regular quake 3.20 engien,I can't connect to servers cuz of overflows

Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:09 pm
cuz no matter what engien I use for cod,even regular quake 3.20 engine, I can't connect to servers cuz of overflows

Can you give more information about this problem ?

What is your system (win xp ?), what engine do you use ? and what is the exact error (message) and where (multiplayer/join menu ?).

Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:28 pm
nevermind,seems cod just needed some rest from me playing it so much.lol.well I was wrong it's the same overflow without allowoverflow set error.I runnin WinXP Pro with a pentium 4 2gighz.My video card is a GeForce 4 MX 440.I run into this problem every time I go to the join multiplayer server menu

Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:59 pm
 [ 6 posts ]