Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

[ 9 posts ] 
 COOP or DIE 0.4 with KMQuake2 inside is released ! 
Post COOP or DIE 0.4 with KMQuake2 inside is released !
You can download the file here
There is currently no gameplay changement, "only" the KMQuake2 integration and some menu remove/additions.
Some big changement will come later ... he he he ;)

Feel free to post any feedback regarding this version in this thread.

Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:06 am
Alrite, the beginning of a big deal of additions. 8)

Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:54 am
Post Shreeek! Its Horrible!
I played again on my JudicatorOmega acount and I had a grappling hook and a flashlight... I had 90 machine guns and 250 railguns... I only had 1 piece of ammo for each weapon. I comited suicide to reset my crazy items, but instead of getting a Blaster, I got a power shield. I ran out of ammo on the first level.and died again because not even my blaster came out when I ran out of shotgun shells. I feel like Gordon Freeman, or the Master Chief without their weapons at the beggining of those games...

This "No Blaster" bug has been around for many many months. Personally, I don't care when it gets fixed, because I already beat COOP or DIE 5 times already, but maybe other players are experiencing these problems.

Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:40 am
Heh, my sister and I had that problem when we were playing together as well, kinda sucks when you run out of ammo :o.

I like the incorporated engine, but does it wreck compatibility with other engines? I notice that on Q2max the lower hud is screwed up.

Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:47 am
Post Re: Shreeek! Its Horrible!
JudicatorOmega wrote:
I played again on my JudicatorOmega acount and I had a grappling hook and a flashlight... I had 90 machine guns and 250 railguns... I only had 1 piece of ammo for each weapon.

Like I was dead a lot during betatesting ;), I haven't noticed that the item list isn't compatible between old and new version. Excuse me for that.
But I don't understanding your problem, has I know, it only concern a chararcter that isn't death since last version and the display on the website (that must be updated). Theorically, after a death it must work correctly ingame.

JudicatorOmega wrote:
This "No Blaster" bug has been around for many many months.

As I know, this is not the same bug, the old one was corrected, and it's a new one, related to the item list change in KMQ2.

Excuse me for all this temporary bugs :/

Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:21 am
Heh... THANK GOD I'M GOOD at this game... Myabe I will keep the homing rocket launcher, flashlight and grappling hook in my OmegaLegend account... I will be sure not to die then... :wink:

Well, with a blaster in my inventory, I can then die happy! I Realize that I have NEVER EVER been killed by an enemy... it MUST be an explosion lava, or slime. Even when I ran out of ammo, I died of those explodable barrels.

Other than the inventory and blaster, which you say will be fixed, GOOD JOB! Maybe the grappling hook can be a reward for great players since its already there...

Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:47 am
"because I already beat COOP or DIE 5 times already"

And how are you able to do this????? How have you finished the Palace Map??? Is this "not able to get Data Spinner" a new bug????....dammit

Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:28 am
Yeah, Icebird, belice me when I say that what JOmega said is true.
5 time champion :p
Anyways, maybe I should start playing this again. :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:27 pm

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:34 pm
 [ 9 posts ]