Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 OpenGL Problems! 
Post OpenGL Problems!
Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me out. You see, I'm trying to run your mod on a Voodoo3 using the latest WickedGL drivers I could find. The problem is, I get major texture errors when I get into a game. ALL the textures on ALL surfaces (even vwep) have some weird blue lines running through them. I believe This has something to do with the source port you are using. This also happened on another game using this (the KMQuake2) engine (CODEred:The Martian Chronicles) but I fixed it by running the "lite version".

Could you look into this, give me a fix, or look into what helped me in the martian chronicles game, and possibly develop a "Lite" version for your game?

Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:10 pm
Has I know, CODEred use it's own engine, and it's not KMQuake2. The only other game I know that using KMQuake2 is Pax Imperia, and there is no lite version.

I'm sorry, but I'm currently not an engine (OpenGL) coder, so I can't help you. Maybe Knightmare (coder of KMQuake2) can answer.

Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:44 pm
Post Thanks
Ahh, yes, why didn't I think of that?

Thank you, i'll try and get in touch with him.

Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:21 am
 [ 3 posts ]