Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC

[ 4 posts ] 
 Doors 
Post Doors
Any one have a problem with doors not opening? i get stuck in torture chamber in the passkey room, the door wont open and theres no other way out.

Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:43 am
Happened again in mission 4, you get in the last level change and get stuck in the transport room, neither door will open, cant go anywhere.

Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:52 pm
I don't know if it is your case, but there is a know problem about cross-level triggers (an action in one map that activate something in another map).

If you return to startmap, all cross-level triggers are lost, but you can return to your last map with the 1st teleporter on your right. So if you have activated the exit in a previous map, it is lost, you have to redone the mission.

If it is not this problem, so it is a bug unknow by me, maybe, try the mission locally on your pc with the last version of the KMQuake2 engine. If the problem happen, then I will look inside trigger code of KMQuake2.

PS : I have manualy activated next mission on your COOP or DIE account

Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:15 pm
Thanks Pat, i will try the coop on local with kamq2 and test it, i will inform u on the results.
Doc

Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:03 am
 [ 4 posts ]