Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC

[ 4 posts ] 
 submitting coop map packs? 
Post submitting coop map packs?
would we by any chance be able to submit any coop mappacks? i mean like if someone created a mappack and wanted them to be used in coop or die would that be possible?

Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:17 am
general it would be no problem, since pat would would just have to repeat the steps he did for the stench series.

Althought he may only add really good mappacks since he has to add a new inventory and checks and so on.

so pat... ?

Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:00 am
Post Re: submitting coop map packs?
ZOMBIE_LORD wrote:
would we by any chance be able to submit any coop mappacks ?

Of course !

if you want to submit me some maps, contact me by email (see my website). I would be very happy to add some new coop mappack, if you (or someone else) create a cool COOP mappack, feel free to add somewhere your signature, like idsoftware does in the final Quake2 map boss2.bsp. The COOP or DIE players like to know more about their friends ;)

And I'm sure it will be cool for a mapper to visit his own map online and look at dead body for see where player fall in his traps :D

PS : If possible avoid to use cross level trigger, because there are some problem about this and the worldserver.

Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:05 pm
signature? you mean like when on the last map they have their weird pictures posted on their map? ;p

Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:31 am
 [ 4 posts ]