Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC

[ 8 posts ] 
 Any servers? 
Post Any servers?
I used All Seeing Eye, cant find any servers

where do you guys usually play? is there a 24/7 dedicated server?

Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:44 pm
okay i got it, but there is no1 at the world server.. :'(

i keep on getting killed on outerbase level ( the easist level =\ )

Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:10 pm

When somebody starts an Coop or Die Server it will automaticly be registered on the website.

If you start coop or die just login and check your adress book all active servers are listen here.

At least it was like that the last time i played.

Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:10 am
some1 play with me, i keep on getting owned

Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:05 pm
okay I got Chaos with me to try it unforuntaly I started a server, he said he can't see me on the server list, I checked my console, it says hes in the word server and at start map, but I can't seem him in my server nor my cable modem is flashing, I checked my server list and don't see his server

so I think it might be his router but doesn't it only effect when hes the server owner? I have only firewall ( Norton ) I turned on / off both don't work

I tried to put "public 1" and it didn't work on both of us

I also tried to connect to his server, it doesn't show up his server on my list too

so what's the problem here?

Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:49 am
check your firewall or router, you may have to open port 27910 on the machinre your using

Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:40 pm
I was having the same problem, sorta. I saw someone else going through some levels in the console records and i was on startmap but i couldn't see their server in the list. I have port 27910 opened, so I dont know whats wrong... :?

Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:32 pm
I have port 27910 opened, so I dont know whats wrong... :?

I apologize Mmew, but there is currently a bug in the engine that cause problem with firewall. Like I have already promise to Christoph, I will look at that ASAP. I'm in holiday since yesterday, so I will have more time for this.

Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:33 am
 [ 8 posts ]