Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Severe Bug in Last level 

The situation is worst than you can think, I haven't worked on my new project since 2 weeks. I'm busy IRL, day job + the birth of my 2 baby for this week or the next !!!!!
I will look at the worldserver log file and update your account manually ASAP (all your path is saved, if your haven't died, I will validate your missions).

CU, and sorry for the convenience :(

Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Question for you IceBird (or every other player having the same bug of "mission not saved") :
Do you have the video transition between each mission on your hard drive ? you know the green map with animated cursor that explain objective (\Quake2\baseq2\video\*.cin). If so, try to remove the video directory. There was a bug in the past related to transition between mission, the worldserver try to save video filename in place of map name.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:48 pm
I wish you the best for your family and your reallife then :)))

Yes i have the *.cin files on my harddisk and i will try your suggestion :)
I´ll post back if that works IF i made it this far again ;)

Thanks for not letting this mod die...i wish doom3 would have coop and this mod though ;)

*my english still sucks..sry for the typos :)

Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:40 pm
all cross level triggers should be saved on the world server.. then updated along with the other enitities when you load the map... Or you could save every trigger that has been triggerd and update that everytime you load.. it would be a cool effect, as if you've been their already!

Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:12 am
Thanks for not letting this mod die...

It's cool to hear your encouragement.

Like you can read on the coopordie main page, I have worked on the bug of "map progression doesn't save". It is not related to *.cin nor about the cross level trigger. I currently searching a fix.

I don't want to spend time on coopordie, but I can't let this mod in the current state. I hope I will found a fix rapidly.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:12 pm
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2