Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the maps wont save 
Post the maps wont save
Im playing from ammo depot and got to the detention center, I decide to take a break and i get off. I then get back on and i have to start clear from ammo depot again. THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!! . I dunno why it happens but when im in startmap, and i go to current game it always say ammo depot, even tho i have been further then that. :?

Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:41 pm
when you disconnect from a game, i think that you always then have to complete the MISSION before the next map is open,
or that you maybe didnt give it time to change map....
I dont know, but when i entered to Train Station, and completed it, and went back, and disconnected to go for lunch, and logged on, i discovered that all my items that i had picked up in the level were gone.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:19 pm
when you disconnect from a game, i think that you always then have to complete the MISSION

Exactly, only finished missions are saved.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:54 pm

Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:11 pm
ok now i am really ticked off now. I have gotten really far but still no save. I was clear in torture chambers. Someone connect to my server at the end of the map. Once he is gone the current game is @!k#!$ AMMO DEPOT!!!!!! MY COOP OR DIE DAYS ARE ALMOST OVER unless its saved every map i go to instead of beating half of the game then its saved.....

Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:22 am
the thing is everytime you log on, and start a game, you start A MISSION. the server there fore saves the MISSION when its completed.

It works the same way like the "Coop" mode in Quake II 3.20 Works..

and point of the game is to cooporate or die, where fore you have team mates to aid you. If it would save on EVERY map, the Coop would be useless since when people die, they aint that afraid to lose their lives so they go ahead the team killing them selfves trying to gain points.

this save after mission complete is for the reason where fore you will be more careful on what you do, and when you do it...

Its supposed to be Chalenging, even with a team. thought i did get to Mission 2.... but then i died... but this happens when some ones alone... sometimes...

:o
May be Try practising with Hard/Nightmare mode in single player with out cheats.... or.....nvm :?

Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:11 am
ok now i am really ticked off ... Someone connect to my server at the end of the map. Once he is gone the current game is @!k#!$ ...

Ikle, you must know that COOP or DIE was initially created for the "challenge mode" (one life for the entire game). I have added the "regular mode" after. So the concept of finishing an entire mission without dying is a part of the concept of "COOP or DIE".
But I admit that the case of a people that enter your game and move you to the startmap is particulary annoying.
I have manualy edited your account and validated the 3rd mission.
Sorry for the convenience.

CU
Pat

Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:00 pm
ok thank you sorry about over reacting well im not usually like that.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:48 pm

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:58 am
this sux i was at the lower mines.... and on bridge the earthquake knocked me into lava. I was back at start map and my curent game is main gate lol (when i say lol i am really pissed) is there any save ay all in between main gate and upper mines? thats a long way1 h [ikle] enter Security Complex
1 h [ikle] enter Guard House
1 h [ikle] enter Torture Chambers
53 min [ikle] enter Grid Control
50 min [ikle] enter Mine Entrance
44 min [ikle] enter Crash n Massacre
28 min [ikle] enter Upper Mines
19 min [ikle] enter Bore Hole
13 min [ikle] enter Drilling Area
8 min [ikle] enter Lower Mines
4 min [ikle] has wounded himself
4 min [ikle] enter StartMap
4 min [ikle] stop his server
when it says wounded himself i had fell into lava. I DIED BeCAUSE OF AN EARTHQUAKE!!!!!! NO MONSTERS , AN EARTHERQUAKE by the way crash and massacur is really fun :wink: but clear back at main gate..

Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:24 pm
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next