Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the maps wont save 
ikle, I have manually modified your account a second time, and I have added some "debug trace" on the worldserver code for investigating your problem. But the coopordie web host seem to be relatively instable these times :(

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:35 pm
ahhh so there is something worng with it. sorry that u have to manullay keep fixing it. I wonder what happen to it. But anyway is crash and massacue a bonus map? like where you can go to the right side of startmap? And one more thing my weapons are never saved. I have to go to the punishment to restock. Is that for everyone? Also ive made it to power plant and it didnt save 53 min [ikle] enter Mine Entrance
49 min [ikle] enter Upper Mines
40 min [ikle] enter Bore Hole
34 min [ikle] enter Drilling Area
29 min [ikle] enter Lower Mines
22 min [ikle] enter Receiving Center
16 min [ikle] enter Sudden Death
14 min [ikle] enter Processing Plant
4 min [ikle] enter Power Plant
4 min [ikle] stop his server
4 min [ikle] enter StartMap

ALso could u made it saved with all weapons PLUS power SCREEN if u could because i had evey weapon plus power screen.

Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:53 am
i have located the reason for this madness.. when you beat the punishment to get weapons there is an error something about an invalid inventory. If you then continue on your normal quest it wont save. I know this because everything worked fine until i beat the punishment now i too have lost the main gate save point

here is my proof:

51 min [exbm] enter Ammo Depot
49 min [exbm] enter StartMap
49 min [exbm] has wounded himself
49 min [exbm] enter The punishment
43 min [exbm] enter Supply Station
43 min [exbm] enter Ammo Depot
22 min [exbm] enter Warehouse
5 min [exbm] enter Main Gate
5 min [exbm] stop his server
5 min [exbm] enter StartMap
4 min [exbm] stop his server

Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:20 pm
PAT!!! what are u doing once u get this message can u answer the above post of mine?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:25 pm

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:01 pm
I don't know who is "Guest" (x-trix-c ? ikle ? ) but I haven't do anything last days, too busy with real life.
The punishment inventory is not supposed to be preserved, and if it is (only when you beat the mission ?) it is a bug (or an exploit).
The hosting of the worldserver seem to be very instable these day, and I have nothing more to say.
About the "no save" of missions, there was a bug in the past related to video (intermission video briefing). I have added a trace for handle this, and I have beaten the 1st mission, but with me there are no problem, so somebody need to beat a mission, and if the problem occur I will look at the log file.

But don't expect too much support. I'm really busy IRL, and I will be more after the birth of my twins (planned december).

CU
Pat

PS : if you have finished a mission and it wasn't saved, feel free to email me, I will try to correct the database manually (I'm OK to repair bugs, but I won't revive legit killed players ;)).

Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:22 pm
i showed you an example i finished mission 1 and 2 fine but it didnt save after i got to the main gate.. also since this all started happening after i beat the punishment.. well when you beat the punishment your inventory is saved and along with that bug none of your games will be saved.. I suspect it has to do with the teleporter at the end because if you die in hte punishment all is fine..

Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:08 pm
I will look at that bug someday, but my probable modification will be to systematicaly reset inventory in startmap.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:54 pm
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2