Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 am It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC

[ 7 posts ] 
 So, been busy? 
Post So, been busy?
Pat, I have this map since christmass and I'm awaiting your response so I can send it over to you, so you can test it (Again). I'll make any changes necessary so you can include it in the coop or die universe. I'll start with the second map as soon as this one's finished.

-Crusard

Here's the link: http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/rebellion/Firstmap.rar
Remember, to see the intro run the map using the command "map postax.dm2+posta"

Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:00 pm
Excuse me for the late answer Crusard. You are right, I'm busy, but I will look at your map and will be happy to add a teleporter for it.

Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:07 pm
Crusard, your mission seem awesome ! the demo / briefing is very pro. I haven't played it enought for any judgement about difficulty level, but it is really promising. If you use your account "Crusard" you will discover a new teleporter, use it for testing your map online.
You can look at my profile ,you will see my inventory for this mission (it is a specific set for map and maybe some more from you ;) ).

good good good

Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:37 pm
My computer is under repairs, I'll get it back in a couple of days. I'll start with the new map then.

Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:28 pm
I added some lazarus content to my map (Haven't qvis/rad it yet, tho).
The other two maps I'm planning are goint to take a while due to all the non-structural terrain they have, which is a pain in the neck to build.

Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:41 am
Man im looking forward to this! I just cant wait to play it :)

Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:40 am
The first map of the pack is ready, I'm just waiting for Pat to implement it. Another map is coming up, but I'm having some problems with the kmquake engine, which has several gl8 disadvantages over quake2max (Which I used for testing)

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:11 pm
 [ 7 posts ]