Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 is no one on??? 

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:40 pm
Llama wrote:
Ghostface wrote:
you tried reinstalling kmquake ?

reinstall...?

I just unzip the zip file to my q2 archive

That is what u mean by installing rigth?, cuz i got no install program or anything

yeah

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:48 pm
when I tried to join this guys server all I got was the loading page. I never got to play.anybody know what is wrong?

Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:57 pm

Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:56 pm
when I tried to join this guys server all I got was the loading page. I never got to play.anybody know what is wrong?

There is not enought precision for an answer. It may be a problem of firewall or maybe the bandwidth of this guy is too limited, or he has quitted game when you have joined...

Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:45 pm
thanks for the info Pat. I have a very diferent problem now unfortantly.After I joined Alvinhere's server we played the first lvl (super cool :) ) but when we whent down the elavator I got stuck on the loading screen. It is not Alvin and its not my firewall. I had to pres alt ctrl delete inorder to exit. Alvins server did not notice that i left which I can understand. Later i rejoined him, and we whent to the mines. It happened again, Alvinhere got to play with a nonresponsive Kevbro9 while i had to play single player.To simplafie this problem I can not play co op whith someone on any lvl except the very first one.Anybody know my problem?

P.S. Sorry for all miss spellings.

Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:33 pm
...I can not play co op whith someone on any lvl except the very first one. Anybody know my problem ?

I have never read something similar to this problem, really strange :shock:
I'm sorry but I have no idea about that.

Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:41 pm
I have never read something similar to this problem, really strange
I'm sorry but I have no idea about that.

Thats not good.

Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:09 pm
ok, Pat this is just a idea. I said that it only worked for the first map, but today i relized (playing/trying to figure out the problem with doomaggenden) that i enteruned the portal to take us to it. All the other times it was the guy i was playing with that entured the portals. I was wondering if in order for me to play co-op with someone mabey i would have to enter the portal. This ma be a stupid idea but i wasn't able to completly test it.

edit-P.S. I think your game lookes alsome.

PP.S. I know my spelling stinks

Tue May 03, 2005 5:51 pm
You could try running the coopordie batch file (coopordie.bat) in your q2 folder. I have an unmodified copy and a coop or die because i am a bit weary of mods. (OT) i once got a mod and it totally f*cked my game up. (back to topic). i wouldn't work for me but it does when i run the batch file. i'll play aswell. At about 5pm GMT.

Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:04 am
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3