Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC

[ 2 posts ] 
 Font/Default error 
Post Font/Default error
Hey, I use to play this awhile back when I kept encountering an error then gave up trying to fix after a few days. I reinstalled it again today with fully updated drivers and top of the line equipment. I started it up no error even logged into my account and made a server. Then after leaving the game to fix a gamma issuse and restarted Coop-or-Die I got this error saying cannot find font/default. Any ideas of what the problem is? I'll try reinstalling my quake 2 and see if that helps anything at all.

Great now I have 1 other problem 'Error during initialization' any ideas or suggestions? Scratch that... I was trying to open it up in a differnt way. I got this one but the font/default one still occurs.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:43 pm
The font problem doesn't seem to be Coop-or-Die related.
For the "Error during initialization" or for any RPC or DataBase error, remember that the WorldServer is hosted on a low cost web platform, so sometime the server or the MySQL (database) server may be down. If so, retry later.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:30 pm
 [ 2 posts ]