Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC

[ 8 posts ] 
 Pat I need your help 
Post Pat I need your help
Hey Pat I seem to come across something a bit strange.... I am playing on challenge mode and I'm all the way up at Security Complex and I've already got the pymarid key and all. Used the key went done and the security shield for the door down there is still up.... the reason I am guessing is because I got the key then went straight to the Torture Chamers to turn that shield off ahead of time... what should I do? I am permently stuck at the pymraid and can't move on cause of the door needs a security pass that I already gotten.

Going back and looking at all that happened in the console it did give me this 'key_pass startsolid' type of error when I came across that cross that crushes the marine in the Torture Chamers. Then I dwelled on it and I remember that I was suppose to get the security pass there when it crushed him. It was always like that in Quake II so I don't really think it would be any differnt but when it crushed him it never gave me the pass. I dont know if it has to do with someones corpse in mid air at the cross where some one died of a blaster soldier....

Heres the error message I got when I should of gotten the key but didn't
"droptofloor: key_pass startsolid at (-848 936 -560)"

Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:56 am
Okay I went back and some how I got it now... but by leaving the game that I never exited I lost all my +1 to maxium life stuff and my ammo backpack. So not only do I not get those 9 extra life point (which is actually very life saving) I dont get the very much needed ammo amount to take on the big stuff. I have 300 cells but I fired about 30 of them and tried to get another cell pack and it wouldn't allow me to. Just thought that you would like to know about this bug.

Pat could you do me a favor could you just move me through the pymarid door to the next level? Cause by going back I have been getting screwed over by the limited ammo I have now and the limited life. Since every one is alive again and the point of entry is pretty much fuck I had to fend off a tank and 3 gunners. Moved back since I had about 12 life left and some how I am now stuck behind yellow lasers that I can't shut down because the switch is on the other side of them.... eh =/ please help. I was perfectly set and with max ammo and full life and ready to go get some ass on the other side of that security door in the pymarid now I need a frickin stream of luck to get back there =/

Eh... cancel that pat... seems that I am not even in challenge mode... says 'will apply after next death' didn't know that I had to die to make it apply... I just exited the game went back in and made a sever and just went into the first pad... =/ now i got to do all that crap over again. =/

Well since I'm not in challenge mode apparently... and I'm stuck behind yellow lasers I'll just go ahead and run through the lasers and restart again... =/

Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:30 am
Okay now I'm in the same boat.... the secert key did not spawn since a Light Guard (Blaster Soldier) was on top of the area where it should of spawned. I am on challenge mode and I really hate to exit the game just to get a key. I have 10 +1 to life bonuses and I lose them if I do same with the ammo pack.... I hate that glitch so much.... cause not only will I get stuck behind yellow lasers I also lose 10 to life =/ and then I'll have to start all over again. If you some how could move my guy to the next level with that boss I'd be happy.

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:05 am

Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:23 am
I think so too... that is why I just killed myself and I'll restart.... yet once again... for the 3rd time...

Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:32 pm

I apologize for my late answer for the problems you encounter. There is a know bug similar to the one you describe but in "lower palace", farther in the game.
In case you want to play again, if you are stuck (key bug of something similar) just email me.
Like you have replayed since your message it is not easy for me to restore your account.

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:26 pm
Eh, don't worry about it. I'll be gaming again soon. I switched to the account BloodRaven and I been in some serious issuses at work along with this Xbox 360. So many problems with the damn thing I don't know how to even address it. =/

Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:31 am
Ok Soviet-Spy0021, good luck with BloodRaven when you will retry the challenge mode.

CU
Pat

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:48 am
 [ 8 posts ]