Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 1st modification since a long time : playing alone created 
Post 1st modification since a long time : playing alone created
It is now possible to play alone and not being disturbed by other players who want to join your game. It will be particulary useful for challenge mode players who play carrefully and don't want to ruin their progression before the end of a mission.

for activating this feature, go to your profile page, select the value "1" for maxclients.

When you will start your game the COOP or DIE webchat will display a message like :
[PlayerName] create a game but want to play alone

for a maxclients value equal to 4 it will display :
[PlayerName] create a game for up to 4 players

Of course I encourage you to set maxclients greater than 1, it's cool to COOPERATE !

That's all for today, enjoy folks

Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Small grammar correction. It should be created.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:53 pm
Thank you for the correction jitspoe, I have edited the title of the thread ;)

... hum, for everybody reading this message and speak/write english correctly, feel free to send me any correction at patmail at aftermoon dot net. I would like to remove all language mistakes from my 2 websites http://www.aftermoon.net and http://www.coopordie.com.

Thanks in advance ;)

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:44 pm
Thank you for the correction jitspoe, I have edited the title of the thread ;)

... hum, for everybody reading this message and speak/write english correctly, feel free to send me any correction at patmail at aftermoon dot net. I would like to remove all language mistake from my 2 websites http://www.aftermoon.net and http://www.coopordie.com.

Thanks in advance ;)

*mistakes

:twisted:

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:33 pm

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:33 pm
Well, thank you tOaster, I remember in the past, one of the major contribution made by Crusard was to copy/paste a big part of my website in a document and send it to me with all correction writen in red. The document was 9 pages !
Thanks Crusard ;)

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:49 am
[player] is login > [player] has logged in using KMQuake2 OR [player] logs in using KMQuake2 (etc)
Here lie [player] > Here lies [player]
[player] enter [map] > [player] enters [map]
[player] create a game but want to play alone > [player] creates a game, but wants to play alone
[player] stop his server > [player] stops his server
[player] join [player2] server > [player] joins [player2]'s server

There could still be a few mistakes in the ingame messages as well, I'll take a look :roll:

Anyway, I´ll just use this opportunity to suggest a couple of plus'es for the next version of CoopOrDie.
Maybeaccess to bonus maps (Rush for the Head, Crash n Massacre) should be provided, and also adding the Slayer's Fortress and teleporter access as well (I can giev you the latest version I have, I gave it to a couple of players to play yesterday :P)

Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:29 pm

About the 2 bonus maps, I plan to add 2 teleporter in the startmap for direct access, like the punishment map. These maps are undervisited and it's really a miss.

If you want to add your new map "Slayer's Fortress" remember that I will remove KMQuake2 and Lazarus in the next release and come back to the standard dll.

I don't plan a lot of work on Quake2 "COOP or DIE", I only want to correct some little mistake and close the project. I will probably restart a new COOP or DIE. I'm not actually determined, maybe a Quake3 COOP or DIE with teams of players versus hordes of bots ;)

It sound like my old project "War against the cyborg" ...

Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:40 am
Oh, now I remember Lazarus will have to be left behind... anyway, it's still good to go back to standard Quake.
and about your projects, do you like Quake that much :roll: ? Try joining a mod team working on something for Quake 4 for example, ever thought of it?

Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:22 pm

Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:22 am
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next