Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:39 pm It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 1st modification since a long time : playing alone created 
[player] is login > [player] has logged in using KMQuake2 OR [player] logs in using KMQuake2 (etc)
Here lie [player] > Here lies [player]
[player] enter [map] > [player] enters [map]
[player] create a game but want to play alone > [player] creates a game, but wants to play alone
[player] stop his server > [player] stops his server
[player] join [player2] server > [player] joins [player2]'s server

Corrections done, thank you Crusard

Crusard wrote:
do you like Quake that much Rolling Eyes ? Try joining a mod team working on something for Quake 4 for example, ever thought of it?

After a last clean up on COOP or DIE for Quake2 I will maybe work on a new coop or die. Nothing is actually clearly planned, but it could be a mod for a recent game, I think about Quake4, Doom3 (I prefer it than Q4) or the upcoming Quake Wars (enemy territory).
I also consider about joining a team that has already enought content for a complete standalone game, and add a "single player / coop" subproject. In this case I would prefer something powered by the GPL Q3 engine.

BillyBlaze wrote:
I like lazarus though...

I like Lazarus too, but it is not used by COOP or DIE, so it is better to remove it, because it add some code complications, possible exploit and possible incompatibilities with some standard maps.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:38 pm
if you want to work on a mod that has enough content to be stand alone.. you could work on alien arena or the single player counterpart and make war against mars or something instead of war against the cyborgs..

with vehicles and that retro alien them it would be fun

Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:41 pm
if you want to work on a mod that has enough content to be stand alone.. you could work on alien arena or the single player counterpart and make war against mars or something instead of war against the cyborgs...

He he, I don't know if John will read this message, but it is probably one big mistake I've made in the past. I should have contact John since the first release of the CodeRed solo campaign, and try to joining his team to work on a CodeRed coop.

But today is today and I will primary release the last COOP or DIE version for Quake2. After that there are a lot of possibilities, including trying to join a team like the Last Man Standing for Doom3.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:33 am
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2