Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 6:16 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

[ 10 posts ] 
 Coop or Die Stuff 
Post Coop or Die Stuff
First, altough Pat might have already checked the chat log, theres this thing about the available commands at coop or die.

Bah never mind. It´s fixed

Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:01 pm
Post Re: Coop or Die Stuff
Crusard wrote:
Wow, I just tested it again, I didn´t like what I saw so i´m mailing the developer bout this!

What U saw? tell me tell me :!:

Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:33 am
ok i have noticed some bugs. annoyances at least... seems to me that the third teleporter doesnt work! see i got past the train part and was where u go through the blue thing and the lasors turn on... when dragoonite died. thats when i decided to take a break rather play through with him again. anyway when i get back i can only start at the begining of mission 2 which is quite a setback! ive heard about others having trouble with the teleport on 3. also if i did not make it to mission 3 then i would suggest saving the current game teleporter to the worldserver. if i were to shutdown q2 and come back to it in 5 mins my current game tele would be gone! i think it would be kewler if i could start at hte begining of the map where i first was instead of the mission...

another thing ive seen is that if im playing and some1 joins my server i have to go back to the worldserver startmap? what if i dont want to play with them cause their on mission 1 and i on 2? not that i mind. but still the choice would be nice! also if one person dies in ur party you cant leave him behind if he still wants to play! i know it seems like i am ranting cause i am and for that i am sorry. Ive always thought this was a great idea and even recomended you to be motw at polycount :) i sure many others have to cause they didnt add u tell some months later (motw huh?) try MOTY mod of the year.. well thanx for reading this long ass post

Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:37 pm
Post Bug in e1u2
x-trix-c and I were stuck together when we went to e1u2 and I had to kill myself to solve it.

So, Pat, machine and x-trix-c said you could give me my levels and utils back?

Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:36 pm
me machine and znake were all in mission 2 when i spawned in me and znake used same spawn usually causing a telefrag.. but since that is turned off (thank god) we were "stuck together" and znake killed himself... so he should get his save back. mabye if u had it check to see if the same spawn was used and then just create a new spawn not in a wall next to it so u never spawn ontop of each other or mabye when u spawn u can pass though other players or check to see if u are in the same space as anothner player and reposition the player outside of that other player... i dunno im sure u can think of a way to fix this... c yeah lates

Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:39 pm
hmmm been a day or two and no post reply? gawsh i wish i had the patience above a 4 year old!!!

Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:52 pm
Post Again...
Bind a key to "wsrv_login name pass" so you can exit the level and return to startmap anytime.

Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:55 pm
hmmm been a day or two and no post reply? gawsh i wish i had the patience above a 4 year old!!!

Excuse me for the later reply, but with the lot of activity on COOP or DIE I'm a little busy. Crusard has clearly answer about the "stuck" bug. About the teleporter problem, it can occur sometime if there were a communication error during map saving. I have limited this risk on the worldserver side by resaving all previous visited map at each map changing.

About manual corrections of your data (if you were killed by a bug, or lost inventory, map ...), regarding the current number of connections, I want to limit this type of intervention to the minimum.
So, if you think it's really required, send me an email with all the detail (account, date, data lost ...), but I will do it only if I estimate it's really important.

Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:40 pm

I have that teleporter problem all the time (saved game teleporter that is). It's there for a short while, then gone when I come back later or the next day.

Anything I might be doing wrong on my side? I'd sure love to be able to continue my game where I leave off.

Thanks

Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:42 am
The current map tele doesn't seem to be saved between logins... :(

Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:35 am
 [ 10 posts ]