Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

[ 5 posts ] 
 Do you use a crosshair when playing Coop or Die? 

Do you use crosshair when you play?
Poll ended at Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:02 am
Yes! 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
No, my aim is 1337! 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
Post Do you use a crosshair when playing Coop or Die?
Kind of a useless poll, :roll:. Anyways I like to not use a crosshair, In some ways I think it's kind of easier to just aim at the center at the screen, and it's not as distracting as trying to keep your crosshair on your target.

Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:02 am
I don't try to keep my crosshair on a target. Sort of habitually aim towards the center of the screen (Took me a while to notice there was no crosshair in AQ2). If I'm using a railgun, however, I consciously force myself to use the crosshair to point and click. :)

But yes, I use a crosshair, and yes, I voted =)

And you need to vote too, Raz =)

Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:11 am
Yesterday I have accomplished the MISSION 1 with Unholy and I must admit that with the new setting about health and ammo, it's harder. So all things that can help me are welcome ... the crosshair is welcome, I use it ;)
The only case where I don't use crosshair is with the chainsaw, but there is no chainsaw on Quake2 :D

Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:07 am

In AQ2 it was hard to find a crosshair that is visible in all maps but now I've got to a compromise.

In VQ2 I like to use Q2Ice cross -setting. It's bigger than the normal crosshair and thus easier to use.

Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:12 pm

Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:43 pm
 [ 5 posts ]