Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 am It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC

[ 10 posts ] 
 A little help here, Pat? 
Post A little help here, Pat?
Ok, I used my newer JudicatorOmega account name to beat mission 3, but when I beat it and left to go eat, I couldn't get back to mission 4 it from the startmap again. See my log file, it should say I got there... and if not: I know I was there because you edited it and added a crapload of enemies at the beginning. Could it be because I simply typed "wsrv_logout" in the console?

This is the exact same problem I had with my JudicatorGhost account, before the name was changed. Mission 3 is big and its a pain in the butt... either that or all the other missions are far more interesting.

And not only that... but once I got the Pyramid Key... some doors were locked and I had to find an alternate route (for example: jump out the window). If that was a bug then it was pretty funny, and you should use the xml rules thingie to lock them on purpose.

Good job on the new hardcore. But I am still wondering about this secret thing in the "detention center"... I get a message that says something simular to:

Quote:
Try to hurt that light, and maybe a shortcut will open. Call a friend and tell him to help you climb.

Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:58 pm
What was that when u got the pyramid key?
Maybe you exited to startmap and then came back using saved map teleporter... The triggers are reset, so progress problems could show up when saved in the middle of a mission.
That thing of the Detention center is just an old xml edit from an older version of Coop or Die (0.2 i think?). This was some kind of map to start, where you need to escape the prison along with other players.
I guess this, and the CombatArmor+Hyperblaster in the cell next to this one, will be both removed :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:11 pm
One thing that needs repair is the warehouse levels... you get all the pcs, you plug some in, your pal dies and leaves [or something of the sort], and you're short power cubes and have to start the *unit* over.

Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:15 pm
Post Re: A little help here, Pat?
JudicatorOmega wrote:
Ok, I used my newer JudicatorOmega account name to beat mission 3, but when I beat it and left to go eat, I couldn't get back to mission 4 it from the startmap again.

Ok, your maplist was reconstructed after I take a look to the log. This type of problem may arrive when communication error occur during change map or logout phase.

JudicatorOmega wrote:
Good job on the new hardcore. But I am still wondering about this secret thing in the "detention center"... I get a message that says something simular to:
Quote:
Try to hurt that light, and maybe a shortcut will open. Call a friend and tell him to help you climb.

He he, Crusard was right, it's an old story, during the last summer I have emprisonned all players ;)

Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:43 pm
i remember that! dont remove it i need the hyper and armor all in one place! :)

Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:28 pm
i remember that! dont remove it i need the hyper and armor all in one place! :)

Too late :P

Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:07 pm
...I guess this, and the CombatArmor+Hyperblaster in the cell next to this one, will be both removed :mrgreen:

(SHHH!!! NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!)

Hehehe... Good one, now people won't be stocking up on armor.

(damnit, Crusard you took away my armor and my cell supply)

Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:11 am
OMG, I was so close to beating mission 6 again... but instead of being afk and thrown into the drink... Diluted joined my server and my game crashed. I rejoined the server and my game was not saved.

I know that the name of the game is "Cooperater or Die" but come on man... I have to do mission 6 a third time! Even though I stocked up on shells and bullets before I started the mission, I still ran out of them before beating half of the level.

I don't want to be a pain in the butt and keep asking you to edit my account (although you might find it enjoyable to look into someones account and delete some power armors), I would be very happy if you gave me "the big gun" anyways, I did almost beat it 2 times anyways.

Please fix the game saver or something. I really want to beat the game on hardcore difficuty because I know I can beat it. I know I can beat the game, I don't need a "Ho yes, they did it!" to tell me I'm a good player. I just wanted to be next to Crusard on the list, but all these problems with internet connections have held me back. Besides that, I want to finish with Quake2 so I can go finsih my Dungeon Siege map!

Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:13 am
Happended to me too. Just when someone joined my server...
Anyways, I think too JudicatorOmega should already have beaten the game :shock: . Bad luck I guess...

Another thing. If you donĀ“t wanna be bothered by someone joining then set maxclients at your profile settings till you beat the game. The last 4 or 5 units are really easier than the first ones.

ps: Abandon Dungeon Siege, JudicatorOmega, play Neverwinter Nights 8)

Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:47 pm
Diluted joined my server and my game crashed. I rejoined the server and my game was not saved.

i'm really sorry about that, i don't know why that happened. i noticed there was a server online and tried to join it, but it just stayed in console and didn't connect so i quit

Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:26 pm
 [ 10 posts ]