Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

[ 6 posts ] 
 Makron, we want YOU! 
Champion in solo and duo

Post Makron, we want YOU!
We, 2 buddies from Finland, Muusisoosi and Mach1nae shall face Makron pretty soon and bring him to justice in Challenge mode the way it should be done!

We've tried a couple of times before and got pretty close, but in Big Gun, i must admit, i failed. I didn't quite remember where to run after you push the self-destruct button, and because of my lack of knowledge, we both died heroically and our deeds of valor went down in history...

But now, in a mighty reunion, we've bulldozed our way to the entrance of the dark and cold Mines. Our fast pace has caused a surprisingly low amount of problems; only a couple of times have we heard a hulking Gunner unload his mighty auto Grenade Launcher on our backs, and a couple of times the universe has collapsed on itself and crashed because we use EGL engine due to my shitty laptop.

Remember Makron... This time... We won't forgive... We won't fail... We won't stop... Until we have your ugly head!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Re: Makron, we want YOU!
Hahaha, I must say that I adore the way you write the sentences.
Good luck on ripping Makron's head off :P.

And about the EGL crashes, I don't think it's because of the laptop. It usually throws all kind of random crashes when i play coopordie. (incompatibilities maybe)

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm Profile YIM
Champion in solo and duo

Unfortunately, my "friend" decided that it would be the best to get killed by a damn Gunner =(

The Stroggs again came at them in lines, and left in piles, but as it was again and always will be... The heroic duo was once more broken by a merciless Gunner firing squad. A grenade hit after one another, and even though the battle scarred Muusisoosi managed to escape, it was too late to save his fighting friend.

On fours he had to watch as a circle of arm-mounted grenade launchers unloaded their heavy burden on his long time teammate... Finally, the rookie Mach1nae departed into the glorious afterlife, deserving his seat behind a heavenly table of heroes, leaving his veteran companion all alone on the god forsaken lone planet, deep in the vastness of outer space without any means of escape...

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:37 pm Profile

(even if I have quited coopordie, I still make some replies sometimes :lol: )
Oh, and good luck with your mission, boyz! Gunners and their grenades are MADNESS!
Quote:
but in Big Gun, i must admit, i failed

well... you should ask your teammate to get to the escape pot jsut after you push the "destroying big gun" button. Dor should open, you should go there and push the monitor in the "deadly fast moving car" and then you`re done.
I just tried to help you out in big gun mission for now :D.
Anyway, just good luck with your mission. ;)

(I have to say something about me - I might come back soon but our coopordie tour is cancelled and I wonder when It will be remade. :roll: :?. However, I still can help coopordie to re-increase the activity.)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm Profile

(offtopic)
Well... it will be much harder to remake the tournament now, as the summer holiday is over almost xD. Maybe we'll host it in the weekend days.

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:02 pm Profile YIM

Good luck on your journey both of you, And once you are done, i can hop in :D
We can have a 3 man finn team.
I cant think of any tips on staying alive... Avoid gunners and 1 hit kills?

When i was doing my idiotic blaster run, i had to deal with gunners once a while. One effective strategy (if no one is around) is try to stay away from walls so the nades wont bounce back on you. You can also just crounch down and walk sideways to left, all the nades will narrowly miss if you are far enough.

(wait i did have some tips)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]