Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 8:07 am It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 Feature request 
Post Feature request
:idea: I was just playing, seeing the nav computer, and this idea came up.
There could be some stats in the profile other than killcount and inventoy. I´m talking about something like a "kill percent" and "secret percent".

Each of them would be an average of the nav comp "kills x/y" and "secrets X/Y". If you know what I mean, I think this shouldn´t be toooo hard to implement on future builds.
:P

Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:10 am
Post Re: Feature request
Crusard wrote:
:idea: There could be some stats in the profile other than killcount and inventory. I´m talking about something like a "kill percent" and "secret percent".

Why not, but I will probably most focuse on new objective system and number of objective accomplished. This system is about some secret map (probably made with DM map, or maybe CTF) that will be activated only at a certain date. I think about something already explained in this thread :
http://www.quakesrc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1281&start=0
search for the 'calamity' word ;)

Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:59 pm
Some sort of reward for a high secret % / hit % would be interesting [since people usually kill most everything anyway.] Perhaps that could go with your "lucky player of the week" kind of stuff =)

Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:32 am
 [ 3 posts ]