Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC

[ 5 posts ] 
 Something about playing in other game... 
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Something about playing in other game...
Since this community hasnt been so active last weeks, I was thinking of this...
The most active posters like me, delta and andrei, we miht wanna try Couter strike if they play (i think andrei at least has CS, but its a good question about delta).
So, if Andrei can host his server in coopordie, then he really can succesfullly hosdt his server in Counter strike as well! And me, delta plays and have fun there.
Well this post caem out of my beer smell mouth because its not really fun to play alone when you`re already a champion (I cant join some players who are really active at playing in coopordie these days), already beaten Andrei monsters :lol: and cant go through andrei`s mod. :D
What do you think, people?
Oh, and if there are difficulties with hosting the server, lets just pick one and play in there. ;)

Off topic - There WILL be a golden post when coopordie general discussion board reachers 3000 POSTS! :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 pm Profile

Post Re: Something about playing in other game...
Well... at the moment, I guess I can host plenty of servers for games (since my IP isn't hidden behind something like a router for now).

But what do you more exactly mean? You suggest us to play Counter-Strike instead of Quake 2? :lol:

In the mean time... the hard-disk that contained my mod seemed to be fully corrupted/unreadable. This means that my old mod is totally compromised. Don't worry though, the latest version of the mod ---near december?--- also contained some (a few) extra skins and animations (which feed up Mik's starve of screwing up the default Q2 models), which means that the mod is gonna be a bit better than the previous ones. The problem is my time and motivation of continuing the mod xD, but I'll have enough time for a while now -maybe until near the end of april?- and now that I've reminded of it I might keep on poking Mik to help me remake the mod.
^I know I might have a lot of typing mistakes over here, but I'm just too lazy to read what I have just written just to fix some errors xD.

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm Profile YIM
Champion in solo and quartet

Sounds great.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:14 pm Profile
Champion in solo and quartet

What's the version do you have from counter-strike?
I have 1.4 and source

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 pm Profile

1.4 thats rare ;P
I use 1.6. Source doesnt work for me.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]