Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 11:08 am It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC

[ 6 posts ] 
 I can't register - PHP errors! 
Post I can't register - PHP errors!
Each time i've tried to register i've got:

Error mysql_query (Register a new player): Unknown column 'data_gametype' in 'field list'

WTF? Please fix this error.
I have a friend who can found a good server in poland for coop.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:08 pm
Thank you a lot Mr As_Best for the bug report.
This problem is now corrected.
I'm really sorry for you and for all the other players who have attempted to register a new account during last days :?

Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:25 pm
The same problem was with the bug report form, lol

Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:35 pm
The same problem was with the bug report form, lol

Double LOL ! somebody has informed me yesterday about that by mail. This is a complete different bug due to an internal modification of my website host server configuration (and I don't know since how much time).
This bug is also corrected.

Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:41 pm
I've tried to report previous error by that bug form ,and got another bug, that was funny :D Thx for fix, now i can play.

Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:46 pm
1. I dont like that, server returns to startmap when somebody trying to connect. If somebody try to connect without the mod, we all have to start from the beginning.
2. When we were on the startmap and somebody connects, we returned again to the start map, but there were no teleports! After re-login, teleport to the right leads us again to the start map. Looks like a bug. We had to begin the misiion again :(
3. Server should save death monsters information for current mission.
4. It would be better if somebody who died in the mission, could just spectrate the play of rest of the team, not making all players dead :/

Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:02 pm
 [ 6 posts ]