Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC

[ 5 posts ] 
 COOP or DIE todo list 
Post COOP or DIE todo list
Quake2 Dll side todo list (for future release)
  • Allow death players to restart on current map in place of StartMap (not for challenge mode)
  • Allow connecting players to be spawned on current map in place of StartMap (not for challenge mode)
  • Manage stucked players at spawn point, integrate a sort of ghost code for allowing players to move even if they occupy the same place.
  • Add a "%M" macro in XmlRules filename for local testing, "%M" will be replaced by the map name.
  • Save "Cross Level Triggers" on the worldserver for the current unit. It will theorically solve the "closed door" bug when you continue a mission (unit) after a jump to the StartMap.

WorldServer side todo list
  • Correct the XmlRules files of the "Crash n Massacre" mission for not be stucked when returning to mine entrance
  • Compute min/avr/max ping when players are on the same server and create an automatic "friendlist" with this info displayed on the player profile.
  • Add a filter on dead body for not displaying more than 1 or 2 cadaver in the same room

COOP or DIE website todo list
  • Finish the schedule page
  • Complete the statistic page with a reduced top/down view of each map that display each death body has a small skull
  • enhance the webchat code (javascript ...)

To be completed ...

Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:33 am
In some forums if you send someone a private message they get the message right away.. likein real time.. how do they do that and also is there a way to make a php script run itself with out anyone going to it?

Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:27 am
In some forums if you send someone a private message they get the message right away.. like in real time ...

Hum ... I suppose you ask about a "web based private message system" in place of the actual "send by mail system". And when people look at the web site, a popup say them "you have a message".

It could be interesting, but I think a better chat system and an efficient schedule are prioritary.

Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:32 am
Oh, remove "Correct the XmlRules files of the "Crash n Massacre" mission for not be stucked when returning to mine entrance", good job on the bug fix, Pat!

Quake2 Dll side todo list (for future release))
    Allow XML testers to die offline without freezing Quake2
WorldServer side todo list
    Take one hour of free time to investigate locked doors & soldier_insane sound bug in Mission 3

And please, atleast a small documentation for XML rules... I need to learn how to make events and enemies appear depending on randomness factor and/or amount of players in the game, along with a clientside fake player count cvar/command to confuse the game & XML rules into thinking there are more players in the game, which is needed for XML testing.

Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:39 am

Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:47 pm
 [ 5 posts ]