It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC

god mod 

Post god mod
where I must paste this ? +set cheats 1? . When I was paste this code in coopordie_edit_me_before_first_run is not working . please help

Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:31 pm
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Re: god mod
It's because coopordie will not tolerate cheating.

Quote:
No cheating ! Due to the open-source nature of Quake2 and this modification, it could seem easy to cheat. But the WorldServer stores a lot of information during your progression, so be warned, the big brother is watching you wink

Although this rule is aimed more specifically towards challenge mode players, the worldserver is still forcing +set_cheats 0 every time you join the startmap.

I mean come on, you don't need cheating to defeat monsters! Let me help you out with vaporizing all of them!

Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

but Im only want to play with my wife and she cant play without cheats . I need only lan coop and godmode with my wife . pls help

Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:15 am

dworzo wrote:
but Im only want to play with my wife and she cant play without cheats . I need only lan coop and godmode with my wife . pls help

Well if it's a lan coop, I suppose that you can simply host a local quake2 server without any coopordie interviening, if you want to enable cheats (within default quake2.exe)

If portforwarding doesn't work, you should try setting up a Hamachi server, which should work for local purposes. Hamachi is a downloadable software, which you should download and set everything up after installation, it's a nice software to have for some lan cooping.

Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 pm

dworzo wrote:

1. Launch Quake2.exe
  2. Open up the console by pressing ~
  3. Enter the following commands:
    set coop 1
    set cheats 1
    map base1

If you succesfully followed the steps, you should be hosting a fully functional coop server.

Note: If you want to disable friendly fire, you can do so by setting dmflags to a certain value (I personally think it's "set dmflags 400").

Dmflags explained here

More level names here

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm
Profile YIM