Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

[ 5 posts ] 
 My suggestion 

Do you like this suggestion update?
Poll ended at Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:20 pm
That's great! 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Maybe I don't think so. 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
No, please. 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
Post My suggestion
I want to add a suggestion for your next update: Instead of returning back to the starting map when a coop player dies, the players are left in the same map but the fallen one will spectate over the other surviving players that's keeping on fighting.
:roll:
Any comments?

Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:20 pm
Some people might not like having that by deafult...as an option (like dmflags) it would work fine.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:14 pm
the problem is if you die then every one is returned to the start map.. this forces people to keep each other alive..

Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:25 pm
Yes, but what are your intentions anyway?

Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:50 pm
;.. this forces people to keep each other alive..

Here is my answer. When you find a medikit you must think : "who need it more in the team ?".
Another answer is that COOP or DIE won't be hightly modified by me. I am actually very busy with real life, and "in case of" I will primary spend my time on my new game.

PS : If a programmer want to continue COOP or DIE, don't forget it's open source.

CU
Pat

Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:52 pm
 [ 5 posts ]