Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 2:07 pm It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 hey 
Post hey
This goes to Pat.
I've been wondering if you could work something out of the engine problems I experienced when I tried to use my map pack (Which has been on hold for three months due to this). Are you working on it, or have you dropped Coop or die for some newer project? if so, I could release the map that does work, and trash the one that doesn't work on your modded kmq engine.

Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:16 pm
Post Re: hey
Hi Crusard,

I don't have a lot of free time with my 2 young twins and my day work. But I plan to move coop or die to the KMQuake V2.19 engine. I think it will solve your problem and a lot of others (currently the mission 9 didn't work correctly).

I can't give you a date but in the worst case I will do that during the summer (end of july to begin of august).

For being honest I must tell you that I am more focused on my new game, I have sent you a short text description if you are interested to know (and maybe correct some of my english language mistakes ;) ).
Here is a little scoop, the 1st screenshot of my new project available on the net :

Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:44 pm

How long you been working on it for?

Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:48 am
 [ 3 posts ]