Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

[ 4 posts ] 
 pat! :D 
Post pat! :D
I had alot of fun playing with you, and dieing by the hand of the makron 10k times :)

Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:26 pm
He he, I don't remember the exact name of the flying boss, but I'm sure he will taste your flesh now ;)
If I remember well, is it you or me who has first the idea to put him in the startmap for demonstrating the admin power :D He was initially at a too high altitude, it's now correct, enjoy !

Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:20 pm
heh! he only killed me 5 times before I killed him with nothing but a blaster, lol did you increase blaster damage?

btw: while I was in your game, my computer locked up and I had to restart, now when I try to make a game i've joined the masses who have a problem with no teleporters on edge :/

Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:44 pm
Quote:
my penis wrote:lol did you increase blaster damage?

No, but this boss is stupid, he can kill himself with his rocket if he fly at a low altitude.

Quote:
my penis wrote:
btw: while I was in your game, my computer locked up and I had to restart, now when I try to make a game i've joined the masses who have a problem with no teleporters on edge :/

go to the coopordie directory, take the wsrv.log file and send it to me (zip it if it's too big). Mention to me the time (in WorldServer GMT) of yout attempt.
For my email go to : http://www.aftermoon.net/?page=pat

Wed Aug 14, 2002 5:21 am
 [ 4 posts ]