Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 pm It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC

[ 7 posts ] 
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH 
Post AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH
So I beat the flying boss dude, right?

And I hit the button to lock down the laser, right?

And theres no monsters around right?

So I stop to talk to my wife, right?

So I freakin died right cos I WWAS SUPPOSED TO RUN FOR IT BUT IT DIDN'T FREAKIN TELL ME DID IT!!?!?!

Goddamn stoopid game. And I promised myself I would never play when my wife was around.

:cry:

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:56 am

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:08 am
Now a pair of freakin parasites killed me. Whats happening to me? I used to pwn. I USED TO PWN! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PWNER BECOMES THE PWNED? WHAT HAPPENS THEN???

<sob>

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:02 pm
lmfao.. get a divorce. :P

Please not, this mod is not intended to break couples !

R.I.P. for your last attempt and good luck for the next, I'm impatient to add you to the challenge mode champion list ;)

CU

Pat

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:13 pm
loadx wrote:
lmfao.. get a divorce. :P

Please not, this mod is not intended to break couples !

R.I.P. for your last attempt and good luck for the next, I'm impatient to add you to the challenge mode champion list ;)

CU

Pat

lol merci dude

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:51 pm

Post Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH
LOL i believe this coop mod is set to hardest difficulty, i mean even the smallest enemies, the shotgun soldiers and machine gun soldiers, they do 25 damage per shot/second from like 20 feet away. its crazy. the rat creatures which killed you, they are especially crazy in this game, they drain 25 life from you each time they stick you with their tongues. and when theres 4 of them in the room your pretty much dead ;)

Actually the game is easy once you get a hold of some good weapons, but as soon as you and your partners die and are weaponless, youre down to blasters for a while because new weapons are rare. and thats some of the hardest times ive had in this coop mod is going through an entire level in like mission 7 or 8 where all enemies are hardcore, with blasters and the occasional grenades you pick up from enemies. very hard game but fun.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:38 am Profile

Post Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH
BUMP.

Damn It's fun to run around levels with blaster and grenades when all monsters are tough. I've killed Makron with blaster and grenades before. It all has a tactic. Every weapon from blasters to Jorg's BFG can be evaded. Just run and jump around evading all shots, watch out though, the parasite is your worst enemy.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]