Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC

[ 9 posts ] 
 Regular Mode - Create a Team 
Champion in quartet

Post Regular Mode - Create a Team
Well, as it say in the title, i want to create a team to play in regular mode (because i never ended the game without cheats :yell:
So, i get better with this type of games with a team, so, i want to play with someone else. Does not matter the number, just the fact of be someone to cover my back when i'm killing some monsters.

I'm not an expert player, i'm not close to be a expert player and i considerate that i'm not a medium player... so, you're warned. If you want to play, we talk about and, if we decided that, we play :P

xRDVx wrote: "Humans can dream... and so do I."
mik1 wrote: "i like boys"

Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:27 pm Profile

Post Re: Regular Mode - Create a Team
I'd be willing to play with you, but a warning, I am a Quake 2 pro and got my ass handed to me by Coopordie. I beat Q2 and its mission-packs on hard with no problem simply because the only game I ever played only Q2 for 3 years straight. If you want to survive, you cannot go running off and the lack of saving games only makes the difficulty more brutal. If you wanna back-to-back with me for a run though Unit 1, I'm willing. Be warned, my new PC hates Q2 and may freeze so I may not be able to play.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:43 pm Profile
Champion in quartet

Ok, I will train in a single player, meanwhile we speak on when we can play and that.

Yeah, i know that we cann't go running away from all danger zones or something like that... i tried to do that, but my brain doesn't do that, so, i'll train.

And with the thing that your computer doesn't like Quake 2... that's happen with all games, when the tecnology advance and the game does not advance, it slowly becomes a little bit incompatible.

Oh, i was forgetting. The days that i can play (that aren't bussy) are: Friday and Saturday (Only if I do not go out, that it isn't probably)

I expect that we can play well, and in coop, in a good coop.

Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:02 pm Profile

OK, so drop me a message about what time you want to play and you can email me at eotcrew AT gmail DOT com

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:07 am Profile
Champion in quartet

Ok, i think that we can play today 10th, October, 2008

Generally i'm disponible the Friday at Afternoon, Satuday and Sunday (the last one depends: the disponibility of my family, i mean, if my family want, i have to go out with them :x ). So, you can send me a PM or add me in MSN at my e-mail (if you can't see it, tell me)

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:20 pm Profile

RD you can come with me and cal if ya want, we gonan do regular mode, so when where owe all playing we will do regular with you

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm Profile
Champion in quartet

Yeah, yeah, it can be... I do not have any problem.

Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 pm Profile

I need some actual co-op. Sure ill Join, am on around 6:00 PM Till 10:00 PM

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:04 am Profile

If anyone would be willing to go through on challenge mode some find me on steam - raythepizzaguy - and add me i need to get a challengemode team together :)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]