Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 pm It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 I Have 3 Ideas For The Game 

Post I Have 3 Ideas For The Game
I thing that the start map mast be like huse u know with bed kitsen toilet and that kind of thing i know is the barby thinking but wile be more realistik.it will have doors with smal rooms with the teleporters.if u intrestit in the thot of mine then i can greate the map to see and if u wuant to add it to the game. but plz anser me. olso i have and ather idea it colt be very nice if you have an room for all the players. u know somthing like plaza its a bit complikaitet but will be very realistik. Imagine the player is in the start map and is go to a door that take him to the plaza.the plaza will be a game hostet by the server (not players server but the server that wil be from the creator of this mod. a master server) wuen the plyer crose the door will join the master server plaza map.in the plaza the player will have the oportuniti to chat face to face with the athers players, and give item and take too make frends and go for the war together. my 3 idea. i thing that will be very realistyk if the player have money u know bi killing the strogos cyborgs. u know 1 blaster soldier 10$. bfg10k cost 2000$ or somthing like that. and if the player go to the plaza wiil sell and buy his arsenal. somtihng like the game kingpin. so that is my ideas plz tell me wior opinion not onli the players but u yes you the man hu greate this very divine mod(im not try to sweet-talk to u i just wuant to theng you bicose u have rise the QUAKE 2 from the Sleep) and sory for my agly inglish :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 pm Profile
Admin

Post Re: I Have 3 Ideas For The Game
Hi KOYK,

I'm happy to see you have stopped to use the caps lock key. Just add some blank lines between paragraph and it will be perfect (english is not my main language too) ;)

For you ideas, the first thing to know is that "COOP or DIE for Quake2" is a modification near it's end, in term of development and contributions from me. It's only open for mappers who want to add some cool cooperative maps.

But here are some answers:
  • A new StartMap is planned from me, principally with more room for additional maps/missions/campaign and a little place for mapper's bio, in the spirit of the idsoftware museum on the last map of the official campaign.
  • A central StartMap (plaza ?) for all players, in place of the actual "instanced" one is a good idea, but definitively not planned (sure for coopordie2, but it's another story).
  • No buy system, and no more new feature.

My last phase about this modification will be to popularize it to the mappers. They can get an incredible feedback with coopordie, the dead body players are only a tiny feature compared to what's could easily be implemented. My main work about that is related to documentation.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:40 pm Profile WWW

Post Re: I Have 3 Ideas For The Game
ok only coop maps no more ideas :( but thengs for the answer

[EDIT: Moderator's note: You don't have to quote an entire message when it is just above, I have removed your quotation.]

Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:45 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]