Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC

[ 2 posts ] 
 Language mistakes in COD Page 
Post Language mistakes in COD Page
I have found many spelling and grammar mistakes Id be glad to correct (Altough anyone would like to help too) and seen no reason to keep them as they are. English is not my native language, but I´m 15 and I´m having the Fisrt Certificate Exam in a month.
In a few words, you should find someone who can correct those and give your site the touch.
By the way, the mod is aparently simple, but its Really Good. Keep up the good work. Crusard

Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:34 am
Post Language mistakes in COD Page
Quote:
On 25-10-2002 4:34 Crusard wrote:
I have found many spelling and grammar mistakes

Thank you Crusard, any help is really welcome, particulary in this domain, grammar mistakes in my text are like bug in my code, they need to be corrected ;)
I suggest you to simply copy/paste any piece of text in an email and send me the corrected version. All help will be mentionned on the website.
Maybe some native english man could read this text and make the same thing :D
Thanks in advance

Crusard : All the text you post on the webchat is stored in the database, so I have readed all yours words ;)
I'm particullary happy when I see people that come from far (argentina for you I guess).

The schedule system is my next objective, it will be a simply form for registered player who want to connect at same time with others. All meeting date will be displayed in main page with alert and countdown (displayed in the right time zone).
So like there are other players from argentina, you will be able to play with friends. I don't know what is the ping from argentina to north america, but maybe not so bad.

Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:35 am
 [ 2 posts ]