Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 Hey guys 

Post Hey guys
I've been looking for a way to play a co-op game on quake 2 for a while, and I must say that this mod works great. But I do have a few questions.

If I wanted to join someone elses game, however they're on a unit that I haven't reached, am I unable to see their server? Or is it because my port-forwarding is off or whatever.

You should consider a "game-night", because very often when I try to get get a 2+ player game no one else is on. Other than that this is a great mod and I really enjoy the challenge of new monsters and weapon spawns.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Re: Hey guys
kyle23457 wrote:
If I wanted to join someone elses game, however they're on a unit that I haven't reached, am I unable to see their server? Or is it because my port-forwarding is off or whatever.
you can look at mainmenu-->multiplayer-->join network server , here should be the server if anyone is on. also, you can join him/her/they everytime

kyle23457 wrote:
You should consider a "game-night", because very often when I try to get get a 2+ player game no one else is on.
no one is on, because this is not really popular like counter strike or WoW, but it has enough players :D. you can invite some other guys to play with you :)

kyle23457 wrote:
Other than that this is a great mod and I really enjoy the challenge of new monsters and weapon spawns.
also, this is different: if you shot a teammate, he/she is NOT hurt ! on normally coop mod, you can hurt it like on DeathMatch. also, if you want to help this game adding more things like monsters and secrets to maps, read http://www.coopordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=386 and http://www.coopordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=411 :)

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm Profile YIM
Champion in quartet

Post Re: Hey guys
Uhum... sorry for interrumpting.

First of all, welcome.

As said above, you can join whoever you want whenever you want, as long as there are "slots" aviable. However, when you get in, everyone will be back to Startmap, so you may want to ask the others if you can join so you don't ruin the unit by interrumpting at the middle.

Now... Andrei, not hurting team mates on Coop or Die isn't something new. As in fact, with the correct set of DMFlags (wich are "supposedly" disabled on Coop, though I don't get it) you can have that on Normal Cooperative mode.

And, even more important, Cooperative mode comes with one of the lastest patchs. Don't quite remember wich, but.. is pretty much better to play here.

Then again, Welcome. Is good to see new players. And don't doubt on asking!

xRDVx wrote: "Humans can dream... and so do I."
mik1 wrote: "i like boys"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]