Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 That was cool!! 
Post That was cool!!
I just went thru the first unit ...again...:( ( all I had time for right now i'm afraid) but got the crap scared outa me..lol..jump in the water to get the secret grenades and 2 shards and hear a a barracuda ( or whatever he is) near me "yikes" I scramble out of the water cursing myself for not being ready for the changes done with gameplay :( I dispose of him with 2 grenades and head back to the adrenaline area, as I climb out of the tunnel to get it "what the?? now here comes a parasite, damn thing knocked me down to 45 health before I got rid of him. Head out thru the window and there is an ss_soldier popping at me. Well what I am getting at was when I finally left the level I had to admit that sure was a lot of fun to play like that. Very refreshing to have things happen to you when you think you know the levels inside and out.
BTW: next level had one of those sweet rocket laiden wenches in it and was thinking that was kinda of unfair till I killed a soldier and got double barrel for my troubles " yeah baby"... thanks Pat Aftermoon for waking up and old game. 8) 8)

Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:07 pm
Yeah Pat!! I like this challange :). I was squished by the drill in lower mines. This drove me mad and when I'm mad i can past 4 missions in about 2 hours. And I did this, but now I'm going to rest :lol: CoopOrDie Rulez! :wink:

Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:23 pm
Yeah Pat!! I like this challange :). I was squished by the drill in lower mines.

The lever to activate it got me. sigh :cry:

Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:00 pm
 [ 3 posts ]