Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:21 am It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What engine do you guys use with Coop or Die? 
x-trix-c, Q2E had illegal code but not by their own choise and it's all gone now. Besides currently there is no downloadable client available but they are optimizing it all the time. They are determened to remove the bugs that ie q2max has.

Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:15 am
I'm using regular quake2 at 1152 x 864 in openGl but only because I started the mod this way and am unsure of how to switch part way into it ( anybody?) I like Quake2 max as well as Beefquake and play many custom maps using either one but mainly Q2max I guess.

Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:03 am
not by thier own choice, huh? I believe that

Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:19 pm
They used some source from another mod, thinking that it was legal (They had no reason to doubt, but...) it turns out that they got some source that was really leaked Quake 3 code, and since the full source to Q3 isn't GPL-released yet, any mod or program containing that code which was not released becomes illegal...

So there's the reason. Now it's removed and the next release will be 100 % legal. They are improving it all the time. You should go check what's going on before you start saying it stinks or something other like that.

Q2E Discussion Forums

Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:45 pm
I'm using regular quake2 at 1152 x 864 in openGl but only because I started the mod this way and am unsure of how to switch part way into it ( anybody?) I like Quake2 max as well as Beefquake and play many custom maps using either one but mainly Q2max I guess.

Just use the video menu and change it.... or hand-edit the .cfg file.

Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:33 pm
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2