Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 am It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Quatret - sign in 
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Quatret - sign in
I`m still looking for the quatret. My fav team wont be able to be remade, because delta and cristi dont seem to be active.
If any players want a quatret too, they should sign in this topic and tell the time when ready to play.
So the quatret team player list -
Andrei
scorch89
Delta
cristi97
1 free slot for now. ;)

Last edited by metalgamer1997 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm Profile

Post Re: Quatret - sign in
Well, um... If you'd give me a specific time at which you want us to play (specifically after 20:00 gmt +2:00, and anytime during weekends), I might join your team :D .

This since, as you could see, I'm not able to play at random times, even if I might be online.

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm Profile YIM

Listen guys, I failed in this topic. I forgot that I have deleted quake2 again. And I still signed myself in the team player list... -_- :D
Well i deleted quake 2(and all other games) because i am now seriously focusing on my doom2 project. With a help of doom builder tutorials, i shall make a pretty good WAD. :D
However, I can still set up a team for ya, guys. :)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio

Can i join your team???

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm Profile YIM
Champion in solo and quartet

I will be glad if i join your team.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:13 pm Profile

Oh... looks like its the fav quatret, except.... andrei replaces me in the team :P. Now all of you should get a time when all of you can play, and then.... good luck for you all. :)

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:15 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio

metalgamer1997 wrote:
Oh... looks like its the fav quatret, except.... andrei replaces me in the team :P. Now all of you should get a time when all of you can play, and then.... good luck for you all. :)

What Does it mean....You dont wanna play q2 again? :(

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:41 pm Profile YIM

Cristi97 wrote:
metalgamer1997 wrote:

What Does it mean....You dont wanna play q2 again? :(

well it`s not like i dont want to,,, I would LOVE to but.... now I am pretty busy with my Doom 2 project. And I deleted quake 2 because i dont want this game to interrupt by patientivy. I want to complete my project as soon as possible, I hope to complete it before my exams that will happen in spring end/summer start. 9. class, exams coming! oh dear, scared!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 pm Profile

Do you mean that you're in the 9th grade, or that you're 8th and you're gonna pass to the 9th? :P

To be honest, I'm not too worried about them :P (since I can get almost 10 at maths with no problem :mrgreen: ,and at the second one I've gotta work a bit more). I was evil enough to learn a lot during the 5th grade, and my 'teachers' thought I was a very good pupil, so they have taken me easier during the next years ,hehe :lol: .

If you haven't got too much free time, I'd suggest you do the homeworks during the breaks :lol: , just as you know what you've gotta do for the next week/days. In fact, I can do like 4/5 homeworks in just 10 minutes (REAL LIFE RUSHER, KEKEKE reference to the video called "Zerg rush KEKEKE", in Starcraft II).

Sey, much offtopic

Now , about the quartet... maybe we could do it this saturday? Specifically, near 15:00-17:00 (GMT +2).
(That 'early' :lol: because I must wake up at like 6:00 on sunday, heh, and I'll be away during saturday until near 13:00; I'm not exactly sure about the time when I'll be back)

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm Profile YIM

Ok. I am now back to coopordie and got quake 2 again. I failed with my doom 2 project, and i had to delete it because the WAD stopped working, sadly, and it got all screwed up. I dont know when will i restart my doom wad...
Because of this fact, I would replace Andrei in the team (if you dont mind :)) and my favourite teenage mutant ninja turtle team can do this!
I would prefer playing this weekend - friday, saturday or sunday, anytime (except night). All team members are close to my time zone, except delta, so my time zone is 2+ and this week school for me ends at 12:50AM. saturday and sunday i can play from, well, depends on when i wake up, its usually 12:00am or 1:00pm.
I hope we will beat makron, like teenage mutant ninja turtles! :)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:42 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next