Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC

[ 6 posts ] 
 Need some help here... 

Post Need some help here...
Hi everyone,

Me and my friend Megaslaughter have been busy this evening trying to connect desperately but we got no results. We even tried Hamachi and Wippien. The only server that I can see is mine and Mega can't even see his. So obviously there's something wrong but we just couldn't find. So if you can help us it'll be really really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I may have also done something wrong or incomplete in Wippien so giving some instructions about that would help too.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:01 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo

Post Re: Need some help here...
Your friend doesn't see his own server? That sure is a problem.

If you both connect to the same Hamachi server and enter the StartMap, the other side's server should be visible in a minute or two, or you can just connect to it by typing in its IP address. If you have actually tried doing that and it didn't work, I am confused. Can you check whether you see my server the next time we're both on?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm Profile

I sure will Pain, big thanks. Actually can you log in right now if you have some time? By the way I deleted Hamachi due to some problems, we are trying to use Wippien :roll:

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:29 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo

I see. Well, I rarely experienced a need for any of those applications, but when I did, Hamachi seemed to suit my needs, so I stopped at that.

This may be a bit late, but I've set up a server now for you to join. If you can, of course. I also noticed you and your friend have limited your servers to 2 players. Maybe you would be interested in running through the game in Challenge mode with a group of 3? That would be fun, I'm sure. Besides, I'm waiting for a decent team since last year. Actually, a bit longer than that. :]

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm Profile

All hail Pain, our savior. :) I'm really sorry for the power armor and we'll be with you in challenge mode in no time.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo

Glad to hear that. Let's start when we all are online and available.

Makron will be waiting. :]

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:37 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]