Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC

[ 4 posts ] 
 coop help!! 

Post coop help!!
Hey, i've been trying to play this mod for almost two weeks now, but i just can't get it to work co-op. I've edited my coop game bat. like I should. I can get into the game, log into world server, and get start map and even play. But when I go to multiplayer>join server, I never see anyone elses game, I can only see mine. even when I've checked on this site and seen that a few people have started servers.... I've disable my firewall, and manually unlocked the correct ports udp and the other one. but still no coop games.

the only thing i can think might be the problem is that I play on a laptop and connect through wireless internet. but I can play Q2 deathmatch just fine, an frequent the tasty spleen servers network. can you guys help me out with getting for coop or die action going on.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo

Post Re: coop help!!
Try again with me online? :]

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 am Profile

for sure, when is a good time for you, I'm free pretty well any weekday during the day. looks like i just missed you today by 53 minutes >:

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo

It certainly looks like you did. Well, most of the time when I'm at PC, I can free up an hour or so for a game of COOP or DIE. I would prefer a game of 3 or 4, though.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 am Profile
 [ 4 posts ]