Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 pm

All times are UTC

[ 9 posts ] 
 spamming health 
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post spamming health
is it allowed to pick small healths/armor shards and re-enter the map and stock lot of hp?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:17 pm Profile
Champion in quartet

Post Re: spamming health
I believe that shouldn't be a problem.. else, you couldn't spamm for ammo/armor/armorshards... and a other stuff...

xRDVx wrote: "Humans can dream... and so do I."
mik1 wrote: "i like boys"

Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:28 pm Profile
Admin

It's not a problem, even in challenge mode. But if before slaying the Makron on the last mission you are killed on the first map while harvesting health...
Start a forum thread and inform us, just for the laugh :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm Profile WWW
Champion in quartet

What a bad luck if you die on First map while harvesting heal...

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 am Profile
Champion in solo and duo and quartet

I say the best place to Farm health is in Big Gun. 4 health things (i believe they are called stim paks), and 3 armor shards at the beggining. However, farming health doesnt really help you much since extra health usually(not always) returns to 100 health. Armor however, will stay. So you can have over 1k armor.

However, Jorg + makron are easy if you have quad, he doesnt stand a chance if you use invulnerability. Spamming health/armor for other things like the normal missions is more useful than spamming for a boss. I've killed jorg + makron with just a blaster before though (took 18 minutes though, took forever, I suggest not bothering with it)

Since we are on the subject of harvesting. Are we allowed to go to previous missions (like unit 2) and get quad damage, then return to a later unit (like unit 7?)

Basicly, for farming/harvesting/whatever you wanna call it, I use each unit for the following:
Unit 1: Jacket Armor, "stim paks" untill big gun, Adrenaline assuming i have 1 grenade at least. I also farm invulnerability here untill unit 9, I farm it here because it's the easiest way to get invulnerability untill unit 9, even if it might be longer. For regular mode, I farm shotgun, and machinegun here, in case I kill myself for whatever reason.
Unit 2: Quad damage, sometimes bullets if i don't have unit 4. In regular mode I farm here for super shotty since it's right at the beginning.
Unit 3: Shells untill unit 4 (I prefer unit 4 cause you dont get attacked right away and there's bullets in unit 4). I also farm combat armor here, I find the monsters here easier cause they are easy to dodge compared to unit 2.
Unit 4: Bullets, shells, cells, power shield. . In regular mode I come here for chaingun and hyper blaster. I also come here for rocket launcher untill unit 8 in regular mode.
Unit 5: I only come for railgun in regular mode. I usually grab an invulnerability from unit 9 then run through the lasers cause it's faster than going through the whole level.
Unit 6: Grenades, rockets, Slugs, Body armor, red key. I don't really see a purpose to have a red key though,cause everyplace from here on is just red key doors that aren't needed.
Unit 7: Stim paks and armor shards. I only farm them when I think I will never using the character again for whatever reason, show off purposes mainly. It takes soo long it's not really worth it imo. 200 Body armor is enough for me. =)
Unit 8: Rocket launcher on regular mode
Unit 9: Invulnerability, cells. Shoot a rocket towardsthe guards next to the invulnerability, and just run, you shouldnt get hurt (but you probably will somehow anyways)
Unit 10: Body armor mainly, cells if you dont want to be attacked by anything.
^ If I'm trying hard to beat challenge mode, I will make my ammo, health, and armor full before going to the next area. (however, I don't farm armor shards/stim paks cause that takes a while)
I wanted to know if farming stuff like that was allowed.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm Profile

OMG!! how much stuff =]] . on unit 6 there's a BFG.. if you go to BFG then just jump the window and pass the level :D. if it was for me:

on regular mode i will allow, but on challenge mode i will don't allow..

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 pm Profile YIM
Champion in quartet

Lol... You... wel... thaat's in fact a good idea.. but still....

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 pm Profile
Champion in solo and duo and quartet

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bfg10k. However, that's because I never use it, wastes too much ammo, and has a tendency to overflow from gibbing too many guards at once.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:43 pm Profile

lol :lol:

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 pm Profile YIM
 [ 9 posts ]