Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 pm It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC

[ 3 posts ] 
 NPC seem to spawn on top of me... 

Post NPC seem to spawn on top of me...
Hey throughout playing theres points were I know ive killed the enemys but then they seem to spawn on top of me its happened a few times now :( is there anything that could be done about it? prehaps not spawning monsters near a player or newly spawned monsters have no colisions for a sec.

Or maybe just don't spawn monsters during game play at seemingly random spots in rooms? There does not seem to be a way to replicate it although its happened to me in the first level and second today seems to be when i am crouching or running.

Does anyone else have these issues or is it just something wrong with my client files? i am using some version 3.23 *unoffical of course* i can probably downgrade to 3.20 but the patch list did not seem to change too much things and the engine is still compatible with the dll.*

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am Profile
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Re: NPC seem to spawn on top of me...
Well.. it's probably the most annoying/noticeable/the only :mrgreen: bug of coopordie.. This happens in the Regular mode as I know, because of the additional monsters. Try playing in the Challenge mode.

And theoretically, it shouldn't be because of your version of Q2.

Join Coopordie's Discord Server.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 am Profile YIM
Champion in solo and duo and trio and quartet

Post Re: NPC seem to spawn on top of me...
this usually happens in 1. mission, as you enter the last map before entering mission 2. Difficult to avoid, but the best solution is to throw a grenade at yourself. :P

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]