It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC

problem with coopordie_edit_me_before_first_run.bat 
Champion in solo

Post problem with coopordie_edit_me_before_first_run.bat
I have the same problem here :

At the beginning i have "coopordie_edit_me_before_first_run.bat", but i don't understand what should i type for it works...

I tried "Takezo password.bat", "Takezo_password.bat", "coopordie Takezo password.bat", "coopordie_Takezo_password.bat", etc. (with my real password of course :) ...)

I even tried to invert letters with qwerty keyboard because i'm using azerty one but still not works....

So if someone could help me it would be great because i'm bored to type "wsrv_login ...." each time.

Thank you

Fri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Admin

Post Re: Invalid Name/Pass
Image French version:
Désolé Takezo si ce n'est pas assé explicite, mais un fichier *.bat contient des commandes et doit être modifié avec un éditeur de texte (ouvre le avec le bloc-note de windows).
Dedans tu verras la ligne suivante:
Code:
start quake2.exe +set wsrv_url www.coopordie.com/quake2/rpc +set game coopordie +map pregame +bind o wsrv_login your_name your_password
Remplace "your_name" et "your_password" par les bonnes valeurs et sauvegarde le fichier. Le nom du fichier n'a aucune importance.

Image English version:
Sorry Takezo if it's not enough explicit, but a *.bat file contains commands and must be modified with a text editor (open it with the windows notepad).
Inside you will find the following line:
Code:
start quake2.exe +set wsrv_url www.coopordie.com/quake2/rpc +set game coopordie +map pregame +bind o wsrv_login your_name your_password
Replace "your_name" and "your_password" with the right values and save the file. Don't care about the file name, it has no incidence.

Fri May 15, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile WWW